Walking on Sunshine Walking on Sunshine

What?

I liked it to a certain degree but it just wasn't that great, especially from the fact that it took all of you to make it. You should really try and make a large flash with loads of funny bits, instead of all these snips of jokes. All in all I think it could be something really funny, but the sound wasnt properly looped (you could tell where it looped, there was a little cut in it).

1-Up Master 1-Up Master

Not bad at all for a start

I liked the layout with the scene selection and such. Really simple and good graphics and sound, keep it up!

Ruin Reapers Ruin Reapers

Thats good, but could've been better!

It was good in ways, but lacked in sound, I did like the last part though, try and make another movie or carry that one on, just make it longer.

a response a response

Robots aye?

That wasn't that bad actually, and I liked it quite a bit, but the voices were a bit ahead of the mouth movement, which kind of ruined the mood, and some of the scenes were a bit sluggish as well, but overall, it wasn't half bad, keep it up!!! (=

Everlife Trailer Everlife Trailer

could've been better......

The graphics were good, it's just that whats up with chasing that ball. All in all, it wasn't that bad a movie, let's just hope the series ain't all about chasing balls and such, LOL! =)

Neko responds:

lol, no, there will be no chasing toy balls, none at all.

Story of Radical Story of Radical

this is pretty crappy

I think this is one of the worst movies I have ever seen, but it wasnt bad for starters, but just wait until you have made a normal movie okay....

Decline of Video Gaming 2 Decline of Video Gaming 2

this is one of my favourite movies ever

man, are these guys good, I really enjoyed the Capcom, Namco, and SquareEnix impersinations.... you guys rock, and keep it up!!!

Maximum Doom 1 Maximum Doom 1

what the heck is this

this is one wierd movie, no sound, no good animation, nothing good about it.... this is one wierd movie!!!!!

The Neighbor The Neighbor

not bad, not bad at all

That was some good stuff mate, for shizzel.... keep it up and do more neighbour-like stuff, YIPPEE!!!

The Mighty Flog 3d The Mighty Flog 3d

Not too shabby

I thought it wasnt that bad, just was a bit wierd how it all happened, but besides that.... it was a pretty good flash, I especially enjoyed the 3D graphics, nice work!